audio postcards from the saddle
00. The trip that started it all
01. Making the decision
02. Why am I going to Portugal?
03. What route will I take?
04. Reading list
05. Questions on my mind
06. Waiting for the beginning
07. An update from the road
08. An ending
09. I’m back
10. Cycle touring for four months taught me a thing or two
Thanks are due to:
- Alastair Humphreys for encouragement to go on microadventures and not delay this trip.
- Tom Allen for sharing his bottomless knowledge of cycle touring.
- Huw Thomas for his expertise on cycle touring in Portugal.
- Pete Baker from Cycle Tour Store for some of my cooking gear.
- Everyone at the first Cycle Touring Festival for encouragement, friendship and motivation.