2017 has been an incredible year. It’s been hard, it’s been exhausting, but it’s also been very rewarding and taught me a thing or two. It was a year of discovering new places, making new friends, and setting up a new life in Bristol. It has been a good year.
I’ve made a little video about (although not all of it features in it).
As for how I fared with my goals for the year… well that will have to wait for another post (published tomorrow).
Things I mention in the video:
- My cycle touring trip photos
- My local nature reserve
- The start of my journey around Wales
- Coppicing in Stockwood Open Space
- Women and Bicycles Festival
- Outdoor Bloggers week-end with VARTA
- Exploring Chew Magna Lake
- Mini road trip to Exmoor
- Back on Offa’s Dyke Path
- The Cycle Touring Festival
- Exploring Somerset – A summer solstice microadventure
- The summer
- Exploring the Cotswolds
- Queer Out Here
- My first album – 60 Minute Cities – Bristol
- My second album – Passage
- A Christmas eve bike ride